Customize your wall calendar using your photos. Our online software allows you to add your logo and contact information; and insert any special holidays or observances right on the calendar square. Choose the standard 8.5" x 11" wall calendar or the impressive 9.5" x 12.25" oversized calendar. Select the language(s) for your custom wall calendar, the binding and type of paper. Make it special by requesting a cardboard insert and individual shrink wrapping for each wall calendar. Get an instant wall calendar quote.
Wall Calendar Paper Options
Most promotional wall calendars are printed on 70-lb paper. Our standard paper is a premium quality 80-lb gloss paper with matching 8-pt cover and you have the option to upgrade to 100-lb / 10-pt. Both weights are also available in environmentally-friendly paper that was produced using certified sustainable forest management practices.
Wall Calendar Finishing Options
Binding refers to how your wall calendar is held together. Choose our most popular option, saddle stitching (2 staples), or dress up your wall calendar with plasticoil (spiral) or wire-o (also called "double loop" binding). The main difference between plasticoil and wire-o is that wire-o allows your wall calendar to hang in perfect alignment; and with plasticoil, the bottom half is always 1/8" out of alignment.
To give your wall calendar a much more substantial feel, we can insert a sheet of corrugated cardboard into the middle and individually shrink wrap it.
Other Wall Calendar Options
Other wall calendar options include:
- Your calendar can be 12, 13, 16 or 17 months
- Available languages include English, Spanish, French, English/Spanish or English/French
- Most templates are available in 16 colors
- Several wall calendar templates have slots for text relating to the image (e.g. location, photographer, etc.)
- Our wall calendars are fully custom and allow you to add your color logo and contact information to each month
- Some wall calendar templates allow you to insert an entire banner at the bottom of every month
What type of calendar will you build?
Where do you want to go?