How Does It Work?
Creating your custom photo calendar is easy. Our step-by-step online software has been specifically created for novice users and our templates are professionally-designed for businesses and organizations, not family calendars. In addition, we have real people who actually answer their phone to help you if you have questions (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern). Here’s how it works:
- Start with a quote (available instantly).
- Select “Get Started” to begin your project – this is a step-by-step process where you select your template and color scheme and also upload your photos.
- Next, decide where you want each photo and insert information such as events or special dates, photo captions and of course your logo and contact details.
- Approve the finished calendar and pay the deposit; we’ll have a close look at it to make sure we don’t see any problems.
- We send you a production quality sample* within 3 business days (allow extra time for shipping).
- Review the sample and if you need to make changes, go ahead and do so – they’re free. Once you’re happy, make any final quantity adjustment and pay the balance. We’ll get started producing your order. Your quote will tell you the production time we need. *Production-quality samples can be produced only for orders that are printed digitally (quantities up to 750 calendars).
To begin your calendar project, start with a quote: